Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Puppy chow vs. dog chow and how to differentiate.

Puppy chow:
A chocolately, peanut buttery, crunchy goodness that I will gorge on until I am sick and then continue to go back for seconds, thirds and fourths.  Also known as Muddy Buddies, this yummy goodness is capable of destroying any sort of diet I may be on.  This container used to be full.  It used to be... last night.  Oops.



Dog chow:
Small pieces of kibble that my dog eats every morning and evening and has for her entire life.  Also known as Eukanuba.
The smell isn't exactly appealing to most people.

Unless of course you're a baby, then it must smell and taste good.

No matter what I do, I cannot keep Bug out of Lily's food.  I've dug it out of his mouth a few times now and I must say it is more than a little nasty.  If there's no food, he decides to go fishing in her water bowl, also not too cool but compared to the food, it's not too bad.  Poor Lily, within seconds of being fed, Bug is at her side.  What a good girl, she just backs up and shares her food.  Personally, if I were Lily, I'd kind of be like, "WTH!  This is my food.  I get the same stuff every day and you're trying to take it from me."  Then Bug would probably be like, "Yeah, well, I share my food with you don't I?  I don't see you turning your nose up at all those Cheerios I drop for you, do I?"  Then Lily would probably be like, "Yeah, but that's different!"

For the record, I did NOT let Bug eat any of Lily's food or put his hand in the dish.  He gets enough of it on his own.

Vicky

1 comment: