Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

New rules

We have all heard about the "rule" of wearing clean underwear "just in case you're in an accident and taken to the hospital, you don't want the doctors to see your nasty underwear".  Now this never really made too much sense to me.  If you're so injured that the doctors are the ones having to take off your underwear, I really don't think they'd care.  Honestly, I'm pretty sure they've seen far worse than someone's nasty dirty underwear.  This does NOT mean that you shouldn't change your underwear, just do it for your own hygiene.

Speaking of your own hygiene, that is something that we should rethink.  Now rather than just changing your underwear, taking a shower or maybe being a little aware of your odor is a good thing.  I've left the house in less than perfect order.  Every time I do, I always think that I had better drive the speed limit.  The last thing I want to have happen is be pulled over and have a policeman witness my lack of temporary hygiene.  So, I have 2 new rules that need to be considered:

1. Take a shower, wear clean clothes and apply deodorant OR
2. Drive the speed limit and be sure to follow all of the rules of the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment