Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Green Scene fitted diapers

I recently bought a Green Scene fitted diaper and must I say, it is AWESOME!  I personally never say if I like a diaper or not until I've tried it at least 2 or 3 times.  First impressions aren't always the accurate one.  After using it a few times I've come to the conclusion that my first impression was indeed an accurate one.

I had never had a minky before so when I took it out of the package I was amazed.  The soft, squishiness of it was enough to want to cuddle up to it like it was a stuffed bear.  Ok, I did cuddle up next to it.  I had thought it was just the outside that would be soft, but no, the inside was just as soft.  It hosted 2 inserts of organic bamboo fleece sandwiched between organic bamboo velour that snapped together to the diaper.  All of this made a super, squishy, soft inside.  The turned and topstitched edges were gentle on their sensitive legs and the snap down rise allowed for it to fit on both Monkey and Bug.  As I said, I've used it several times and the color is still just as bright, even after being washed and dried in the sun.

As for absorbency, it worked like a charm.  I paired it up with my wool and we had no leaks, even when sleeping.  If I wasn't a fitted lover before, I am now.

Fast and efficient, I received the diaper within a couple of days of ordering it.

Here it is, fresh and clean off the clothes line.





The Green Scene can be found on hyenacart as well as facebook.

http://hyenacart.com/GreenSceneDiapers/

http://www.facebook.com/GreenSceneDiapers

1 comment:

  1. New follower from So Easy Being Green {http://soeasybeinggreen-blog.com}.

    I'm in love with our TWO Green Scene Diapers too!

    ReplyDelete