Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

I'm sorry!

About 2 hours after Sunshine comes home from preschool, she informs me that today was "Show and Tell" day.  It was?  At the beginning of every month the teachers staple the calendar to the kids' bags so we know what's going on.  I don't have any recollection of taking the piece of paper off of the bag but it hasn't been on it for a while nor was it stuffed inside the bag.  I knew it was missing but just kind of blew it off.  I looked around and after 2 minutes, I found it in  the laundry room.  Sure enough, Friday, May 20 was Show and Tell.  I'm SO sorry baby!  I asked her if there were other kids who had forgotten their show and tell.  "No, everyone else had theirs, I was the only one who didn't have any."  She was very calm about it and they had her go into one of the other classrooms to pick something out.  I guess it was good enough because she said she was a little sad but it was ok.  I guess it's just another "terrible mommy" moment that will be in a long list of more terrible mommy moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment