Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bunky Fluff Review

Bunky Fluff diapers.  We love them!  I originally got just one of their pocket diapers.  Loved, loved, loved her pockets.  A wonderful fit with an adorable print and an affordable price.  What more could you ask for?  Maybe a diaper that is super absorbent?  It was super absorbent too!  A back open pocket is stuffed with a thick microfiber insert and a suedecloth inner liner feels nice against both of my boys bums.  This diaper has earned its place as an "out of the house" diaper.  A what?  I'm willing to have my kids wear this diaper in public places, not just around the house or for visiting.  I don't worry about putting a seat belt on with this either.  This is a privilege that is not easily obtained in my house.

As it was a custom, I was able to pick everything about it!  Absolutely amazing.  What's better, I had never ordered a custom before and Caroline walked me through the entire process.  Not only was I able to pick the fabric, I was able to pick if I wanted PUL on the outside or hidden and what color that PUL would be. Choice of colors of the inner lining fabric and snaps was also mine.  It was such a fun and stress-free experience.  She stayed in touch with me and responded to ALL of my emails, and there were many of them!


Look at those adorable bumblebees  and 2 toned snaps!  The insert is thicker than other inserts I have.


Once I fell in love with her pockets, I had to get another diaper!  I decided to venture out of the pocket into the AI2.  This AI2 has a snake style, snap in soaker and hidden PUL.  Two soakers with 4 layers of bamboo fleece, you are able to fold it over to get 8 layers of absorbency where ever you may need it.  Also super absorbent, I have never had a leak from this diaper.  With choice of inner and outer fabrics as well as those snaps, I was able to have a complete custom diaper.  Again, even with all of my questions, she still stayed stayed calm and replied to my emails quickly and in a timely manner.


Caroline is very professional with awesome customer service.  I love my Bunky Fluffs and can't wait to get more!

She is always adding to her fabric choices, to see these and past diapers, visit her Facebook page.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bunky-Fluff-Diapers/130894946931060

To see her store, you can either go through her Facebook page, or directly to her store at:
http://hyenacart.com/bunkyfluff

No comments:

Post a Comment