Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 2

Woohoo!  Bug slept through the night 2 nights in a row!  Woohoo!  I'm not sure what it was though.  What did I do to make it happen?  A couple of things were different on each day and night that could have caused him to do so.

Monday we went to my parents and he was in their pool for about 1 hour.  Not much longer than a bath though.  He went to bed a bit later than usual.  Daddy put him to bed, which meant he didn't fall asleep while nursing, and it was more of a crying experience than a calm.  He was also wearing a cloth diaper.  His fan was also on medium instead of on low.  Our upstairs can be pretty warm at times but the extra noise may have also helped.

Tuesday we went out to lunch.  He took about an hour nap instead of his 2 1/2 hour nap.  Again, he was wearing a cloth diaper and the fan was on medium.  He fell asleep while I was burping him but he did get that burp out.  I laid him down, but again, he was already asleep.
What on earth was happened these last 2 nights that could have been enough the same to work each night?  I told Hubby that it was the cloth diaper and maybe I needed to buy more night time diapers.  He said if that was what it was then it was fine with him.



Yesterday was wonderful, he and Monkey slept until 8:30 and Sunshine slept until 7:30.  I was able to convince her to crawl into bed with me until 8:00.  It reminded me of when Sunshine was a baby and she would sleep until 9:00.  Oh, how times have changed!

Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment