Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

The beginning... the questions...

I'm not quite sure how or why I decided, but I've decided to become on of "those" people.  I've entered the new and exciting world of blogging.  I suppose since this is my very first post, I should at least put in something that says something about who I am.  I am a stay at home mom to 3 children; Sunshine is 5, Peanut is 3 and Bug is 4 months.  I've always wanted the typical American dream of being married with 2.5 kids, well we have 3, a house, a dog and a cat.  I don't know how I managed it, but somehow I was able to acquire it.  This is not to say that it hasn't been the easiest and there are things that have been put to the side that I hope I will be able to continue once I no longer have a baby physically attached to me.  Growing up, I had always wanted to own and manage my own horse farm, not for my own horses, I mean a business.  I wanted 30 horses in the fields behind my house and the hustle and bustle of boarders all with a common love that so many others just don't get.  Now I live in the 'burbs because my husband can only commute so far to work.  Being pregnant and nursing has cut into my ability and time to ride my horse and it hurts every time Sunshine asks when we're going to go see him again.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not sad about my choices, but sometimes when we make those choices the cost that we pay comes from the most unexpected places.

So it begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment