Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

I really am awesome

-because if I wasn't, could I make this?

First track - I realized once you got out of the loop, you couldn't get back in.  It's like it was telling my life story.


So then I made this:




But then this happened-
Reorganization: Courtesy of Bug




Our final track used all but one piece.



If you notice, the tracks are all nice and organized while Monkey and Sunshine are playing...




Seriously.  Thomas has been revived and is living happily on our family room floor.  We have at least 23 cars/engines, I'm pretty sure there are a couple more Thomases downstairs.  I mean really, if a track can't hold all of our cars, it's just not worthy.




And Emily is happy too!

Vicky

1 comment:

  1. It's a large interactive puzzle - way more fun! And you have A LOT of trains!

    ReplyDelete