Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Oh the things they say

Kids are stinkin' hilarious.  They say some of the funniest things that would otherwise be considered rude, impractical, illogical or just plain dumb if uttered from the mouths of anyone other than a 5 or 3 year old.

To share a few:
-I was in the car with the kids and drove up alongside the mailbox to pick up the mail.  Sunshine asks "Did we get any new diapers for Bug?"  Ummm, nooo.  Obviously I've been buying too many diapers for the kids.  She continues, "I think we should buy some more.  He needs some cute ones with some animals on them."
-Peanut received a dog pillow pet and opens it up.  He opens it up and we ask him what it is.  His answer, "A flying squirrel."  He later tells us the flying squirrel's name is Murdock.  I have no idea where he came up with that name but apparently they watch too much Animal Planet.
-Peanut:  Anything I'm eating that looks extra good he will make sure he comes up to me and say "Mommy, shaaarrrre me."  A little rude and if his speech were better I probably wouldn't think it was so funny but for now, his voice is still so little and cute that it's funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment