Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Frustration...

I love my children, I really do.  Sometimes they frustrate me to no end though.  It drives me insane that I feel that I feel as though I can't complain too much.  People look at me and say that I could go get a job and have to deal with traffic, obnoxious bosses, poor wages, and people who belittle and underappreciate you.  Really?  I consider what I do an under-appreciated job, with 3 bosses who undermine me whenever they can.  Wages?... I think I don't need to answer that one.  As for traffic, anyone who has had to take their children to all of the "necessary" classes that are now "required" to be a good parent understands that you deal with plenty of traffic.  To preschool, speech classes, swim lessons, mommy and me (gymnastics, ballet, swim, music...), libraries, grocery stores, doctors.  Although I suppose those last two are more of a necessity, but it does tend to fall upon the shoulders of the at-home parent.  I deal with plenty of traffic.  Road rage?  Anyone who has had three children in the car will understand road rage in a whole different light.  Two children arguing at the top of their lungs waking up the baby who starts crying is enough to drive the calmest person into a rage.

I love me children, I really do, but that doesn't mean I have to be thrilled all the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment