Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It's like having a vacuum but with an attitude

Wow!  I knew when Sunshine was a year that she didn't get things that other kids her age might have gotten.  Most cereals were off limits, no cookies, only boring crackers.  You know, typical of what a first time mom would do.  I might have been "slightly" more lax with Monkey, but not really.  I still didn't give him sweet stuff of any kind but then again, Sunshine still didn't really enjoy sweets so we didn't have them in the house.


Well times have changed and I now have an almost 6 and almost 4 year olds and my now 1 year old has access to all sorts of things my older two were denied.  The other day Monkey was eating Cinnamon Toast Crunch and I see Bug standing next to him, with a tell-tale ring of cinnamon around his mouth and he's greedily reaching for the bowl.  When he had his first taste of Goldfish, I casually gave him one.  There was a small look of shock on his face, he smacked his hand to his mouth as if to say "This is the best thing ever!" and continued to beg for more.  I attempted to get him to sign for more but he was not going to waste his time doing silly things like that.  While holding onto my legs, he screeched, collapsed his knees and flung his shoulders back.


Less than 3 months ago he would eat nothing but baby food, now he's like a little vacuum.  Only louder.  And this vacuum poops.

Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment