Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Pumping

I have an awful time trying to pump.  I nurse Bug exclusively and he seems to be doing pretty darn good, despite my pediatrician's suggestions.  We give him his daily vitamins, I suppose that's what the problem is.  Either way, he's growing and seems quite happy.  The other day we gave him his very first taste of watered (milk downed?) down rice cereal.


Anyways, I went to the cabinet to get my pump out and needed help from Hubby to get the pump out that was up high.  Sunshine looks at what I was doing and ask,


"Mommy, what are you doing?  Getting your milker?"


The thought of cows being hooked up to their milking machine came to mind.  There I was next to the cows, being milked.


Hubby and I tried very hard not to laugh.  It came out more as a snort to stifle the laugh with us both covering our mouths in a failed attempt to hide the smile.
Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment